Thursday, March 22, 2018

Biceps exercises

      Who doesn't want to have big biceps? Muscular arms make you look fit and strong.
      Here are some very useful exercises that are part of my workout routine:

       1. Standing dumbbell curl - this is the classic curl, everybody knows this exercise, everybody uses it! I work on my endurance and do 5 sets of 20 reps.

       2. Hammer curl - this exercise helps to transfer most of the work from biceps brachii to brachialis, helps to make your arms looks thicker. 5 sets of 20 reps
 
        3. Static dumbbell curl - a great exercises that work one arm at a time. 5 sets of 20 reps.

        4. Cable rope hammer curl - just like a regular hammer curl but the cable machine keeps a more steady and constant load on the biceps. 5 sets of 20 reps

        5. EZ- bar preacher curl - also a popular exercise where you work with the bar. There is also a machine preacher curl if you don't want to use the bar.
5 sets of 20 reps

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want my biceps to get bigger, but mine is just not growing. I usually do exercise 1 and 5 only, I think I should work on all 5 biceps exercises on my regular arm day from right on in order to make it grows. Thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the imformation. I just started to go gym recently and it is useful for me to get my biceps bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding again but 500 reps in one work out? WOWZERS:[) That is high speed and low drag, I will give it a try although both biceps tendons have been repaired twice as part of full rotator repairs so I may tone it down to ultra light weight and 3 sets of 2-. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete