Sunday, March 18, 2018

Why women shouldn't be afraid of the gym?

           Most women are still afraid of the gym and especially to workout with weights.
The reason is too banal. This is a lack of self-confidence, fear, and embarrassment.

          This conclusion can be made by observing how they first come to the gym. Seeing all these guys and girls with perfect bodies make these females lost and afraid of the gym. They think that everybody is staring at them, but the thing is - every guy and girl with the perfect and muscular body was once a beginner. The first day at the gym is always stressful, but you shouldn't be afraid. Think about why you came to the gym? What is your goal? If you decide you want to stay and start training, then you need to forget about all of your fears and allow your mind to relax. A gym is a place where every person has a personal space in which he deals exclusively with himself and with his body. First of all, it should be understood that very few people were born with the perfect body. Usually, this is the result of hard work: a combination of a balanced diet, regular training in the gym and the right psychological mood.

           1. Diet. I already talked about the diet in my earlier posts.
           2. Regular training. In order to lose weight, cardio training will not be enough. In all cases, the program must include training with weight. You must have a training plan, and carefully follow it, being very patient because the body can't change in one day or one week.
           3. Psychology. Everything is in your head. You need to relax and stop worrying about your problems. Checking your weight and looking in the mirror every day hoping to see the changes won't help you to achieve your goals. There is a more effective way. After a while, take pictures of yourself and compare photos. Thus, you will clearly see the difference. If you decide to train in the gym, then stop being afraid and work on yourself and your body!

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. I have a gym membership but I hate going because I get intimidated by all the other in shape girls I see at the gym and I do get scared that I am being judged when I go to the gym which is why I don't go. I know I just have to think to myself we are all there for the same reason, to get healthy. SO I just need to push through, even when its hard.

    ReplyDelete